- Participation at NPF requires compliance with the rules of NPF, and of course also Danish and international laws.
- The rules of NPF can be changed without warning, and will at first given opportunity be updated on the website.
- All participants must follow instructions given by the NPF Crew and public authorities (such as the police and fire department) – even though such instructions are not covered by the ruleset.
- NPF reserves the right to ban people from the event and the event area, without a ticket refund, if the rules or any instructions are not followed.
- Participation at NPF is at your own responsibility.
- NPF is not liable for any vandalism, theft, damage due to electrical failure, or other equipment damage.
- An entire, or partial, refund of the ticket is not possible. Also not in case of illness, power outage, network outage or other unforeseen events.
- Every ticket to NPF is unique and gives access for a single person to the event.
- Counterfeit tickets, or other attempt to gain illegal access to the event, will be reported to the authorities.
The participants seats
- There will be one power outlet (DK plug) and one network outlet for every seat.
- Participants must bring their own power strip and network cable to plug in their own equipment.
- Only one computer, console or the like must be connected at a time, for each participant.
- It is not allowed to connect your own network equipment to the NPF network – this includes, but is not limited to, routers, access points, switches or other equipment.
- Speakers are not allowed – remember a headset!
- It is not allowed to bring your own refrigerator, toaster, coffeemaker, water kettle, effect lights or other high power electrical appliances.
- It is not allowed to bring sofas, recliners or other large furniture. An office- or gamerchair is allowed.
- Air mattresses and sleeping pads must be placed right next to each other, without a gap, in the designated sleeping area and inside the marked spaces.
- It is not allowed to sleep under the tables, walkways or the like.
- It is only allowed to sleep in the designated sleeping areas, sitting on a chair, or in your own caravan (provided you got a camping permit).
- All the participants’ belongings must be placed at the participants table or under.
- Under no circumstances can there be located personal belongings in the walkways, in front of doors or gates – these are escape routes.
- Applicable laws in regards to software and copyrighted material must be followed at the event – We urge each participants to take notice of what public fileshares are accessible on their devices, and make sure to close these.
- It is not permitted to force access to another persons equipment, or use it in any way, without the owners explicit permission.
- When a participant is leaving the event, it is their own responsibility to remember all their belongings, and throw their trash in the trash bins.
- Forgotten belongings must be claimed immediately after the event. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity two days after the event.
Alcohol and drugs
- It is not allowed to consume any form of alcohol or drugs at the event – or appear intoxicated.
- The ban is applicable at the entire event area – both in the halls, parking lots and all outdoor areas belonging to Messe C and the sports center across the street.
- It is not allowed to consume alcohol outside of the event area, and then use the sleeping areas at the event in an intoxicated state.
- A violation of these rules will result in immediate expulsion – without a ticket refund
- Smoking is only permitted outdoors in the designated smoking areas.
- The same rules apply for e-cigarettes and snuff.
- NPF reserves the right to log all network traffic.
- It is not allowed to hang posters, signs, or to hand out marketing material without the explicit written permission from NPF.
- It is not allowed to sell goods or services without the explicit written permission from NPF.
- Each participant is allowed to bring their own food and drinks, in limited amounts, for their own consumption.
- It is not allowed to record sound or video of standup, music or other live performances during NPF.
- NPF reserves the right to use CCTV, take pictures and record video at the event – including distributing these online and use for marketing purposes without the explicit consent from the people appearing in such materials.
- NPF reserves the right to search participants bags, computer cases and the like if we suspect possession of (including but not limited to) alcohol or drugs.
- It will result in immediate ban if a participant refuses a search of their belongings.
- Knives, iron knuckles, dummy weapons, or other weapons are not permitted at the event.
- It is not allowed to wear masks or to cover your face to the event.
- Segboards, scooters and other vehicles are not allowed indoors, close to the entrance on the outside area, by the food stands or in places with a lot of people.
- Drone flyovers can occur at the event – participants accepts this by participating at NPF.
- Drone piloting is only allowed permitted by receiving a prior written permission from NPF. This will only be given if a valid drone certificate, operation manual, approved drone and valid purpose can be produced.